RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

I assume (?) everyone knows that the A/C shown at the bottom of page eight in the December Newsletter was the very LAST Viggie to ever trap on a carrier. 

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was completely unaware of that fact!  Nice job out at Castle restoring her...too bad Memphis is doing such a lousy job with 156608.  First of the Dash 10's.

It's been a while since Jeff posted this, but 156608 in Memphis is finally in the midst of a restoration and when complete will be on display on the north side of Navy Road at the former NAS Memphis (now called Millington-Memphis Airport).

This  A/C (BuNo 156615) is on display at Castle (AFB) Air Museum in central CA.  It was placed some time between Sep 15, 2010 and Sep 24, 2014. My Wife and I go to NAS Lemoore every year to a retirement seminar.   There is another (BuNo Unk) at the entrance to Sanford International Airport.

BuNo 156632 was dedicated at the entrance to Sanford/Orlando International Airport (formerly NAS Sanford) on 30 May 2003. The event was very well run and attended!

RSS

Notes

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Everyone may have noticed that your web browser was forcing you to turn on Flash to see your badge. Adobe is doing away with Flash in a couple months so the Badges function will stop working completely then so we've removed that  feature from the main page.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:05pm. Last updated by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:02pm. Last updated by Bob Marioni Jul 1.

© 2020   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service