RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

The word is that our "Gate Keeper" "Stick" (Phillip Tucker) is in the Hospital. Everyone keep Stick in your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully we can have an update and him back asap!

Status Update
By Daniel Baltz
For all my Vigilante (RA-5C) friends, our friend Philip Tucker (stick) is in the hospital. This is the note that I sent to my Vigi friends with Email...

Hi all,
I just got a FB note from Cathy Tucker, Philip's wife, saying that he's in the hospital and will be having some tests done soon. He's having trouble remembering some things and that may be associated to his problem. If anyone would like to include him in their prayers, please do. I'll enclose a short excerpt from her note...

(Phil has) been in the hospital since Tuesday for severe swelling in his legs and feet. They are still running tests and trying to figure out what is causing it, but aren't sure yet. They are supposed to do a heart cath. on Monday and hopefully we will hear something

Please pass this on to our other Vigi friends that I don't have Email or FaceBook with. Thanks, Dan

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For Stick... and Dick LaPlante...

Shipmates in need of our prayers...

The Lord is my pilot, I shall not go adrift;

He lighteth my passage across dark channels;

He steereth me through the deep waters, He keepeth my log.

He guideth me by the evening star for my safety's sake.

Yea, though I sail mid the thunders and tempest of life, I shall fear no peril for Thou art with me.

The vastness of thy sea upholds me. Surely fair winds and safe harbors shall be found all the days of my life;

And I shall moor, fast, and secure, forever Amen.

Hang in there shipmates!

Daniel Baltz I just heard from Philips wife Cathy, that the heart cath will probably be done on Tuesday. If anyone wants to drop a line or send a card to Stick, his address is

Philip Tucker
4253 Hunt Dr., Apt.1008
Carrollton, Tx. 75010

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Dan

and...BTW, Cathy said that Sticks memory problem has cleared up today.

I'll call Cathy tomorrow and if Stick is up to visitors I'll go by and check on him

Ray

Stick is in

Medical Center of Lewisville

Address: 500 W Main St, Lewisville, TX 75057
Phone:(972) 420-1000
Room 108
I just talked with him and he say's he's feeling pretty good.
I'll being going up to see him later this afternoon and will update.
Ray

Stick had more tests done this morning. The Nurse said the  Doctor's are still in process of going over his results. He is resting well. He is now in Room 912

Psalm 41:3
The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.

May GOD bless you two and others that fell into sickness !!!

RSS

Notes

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Everyone may have noticed that your web browser was forcing you to turn on Flash to see your badge. Adobe is doing away with Flash in a couple months so the Badges function will stop working completely then so we've removed that  feature from the main page.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:05pm. Last updated by Steven R. Ewing on Wednesday.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:02pm. Last updated by Bob Marioni on Wednesday.

© 2020   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service