RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

there were 2 kinds of San Miguel. manila and phillipines. one had built in hangovers the other had built in hangovers with severe headaches. any one remember which was worse?

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Never got to "SAMPLE" San Miguel while I was in...HOWEVER...While in the Med w/USS FORRESTAL 64'-65' MED CRUISE VAH 6..I was fortunate...no make that stupid enough to "sample"....OZO...and I can testify that OZO is as close to death and living to tell about it as one can get...

Ouzo straight would really f/u every which way but loose. Cut it with water and it would still f/u up but you would live for another day.

I deeply regret that as much San Magoo as I have (past tense) consumed that I was totally unaware that there were two varieties.  I can attest to the fact that after many years the memory of the hangovers has faded to a much greater degree than the memories of the ?good? times.

Close, but Phillipines was the worse

Never had a hangover with San Miguel , in Olongopo , Hong Kong , or Spain !!! Ouzo is the best , I still drink it today , straight , with water or club soda or coffee , if you happen to get drunk you still have good breath !!!

wow back then it was all in black n white...nice to" see it in color".

wow back then it was all in black n white...nice to" see it in color".

RSS

Notes

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Everyone may have noticed that your web browser was forcing you to turn on Flash to see your badge. Adobe is doing away with Flash in a couple months so the Badges function will stop working completely then so we've removed that  feature from the main page.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:05pm. Last updated by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:02pm. Last updated by Bob Marioni Jul 1.

© 2020   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service