For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!
I'm not sure if anyone even noticed, but about a month ago I changed the image that appears as a placeholder for members who have never uploaded a personal picture for their profile.
The new placeholder looks like this:
If you want something different (like a picture of you in uniform from "back in the day") here's how:
1) Click the "My Page" link at the top of any page.
2) Hover your mouse cursor over the image (should be the same as the one above) and a popup should appear with a icon of a camera and the words "Add Photo".
3) Left click on the popup and a new page will open
4) Top center of the new page will be that image and the text: "Upload a new photo (GIF, JPG or PNG; limit 10MB)" and a virtual button labeled "Choose File". Click on the button
5) You PC should open a new window for finding files on you computer (hopefully you know how it works).
6) Upload the new image
7) a new window will open which will allow you to crop the image
8) click save
9) the previous page reopens. Scroll to the bottom and click "Save" again
10) Now you're done