RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

Now you knew I would find this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Find what???

The article about women going to the front lines!!

Well, I think it is a good idea, since the women have been up near the fighting for as long as wars have been going on..with us anyway.  Nurse, drivers etc. have been getting hurt or killed for years; not that is what we want.

Since each service will make their own call........it should work!   I don't see much if any change with the Navy!  It would think Army and Marines is the biggest change!  How the guys will act if there really is a change should be interesting.   NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY of you guys saw the QB on Army caryring on after he lost the game, BUT that really scared me!!!  How would he behave in battle??  Or even more so would I want him in charge or leading me into battle? (He cried for hours.)

Women have been fighting for equal rights and now they have them, sort of...so lets see what happens.

Equal rights..hmmm....I still sit here all week waiting to see if my boyfriend (?) will call me???

?  I guess I don't get it?

song....the song!

OH yes, funny since I did like a Jack way back when.....he even rode a Harley!!

Had forgotten how good music used to be back when I was a lot younger.  Starting to look like I missed a lot by never listening to the lyrics????

Yes, girls would always relate the songs to a guy or love troubles!!  I guess we still do.

This covers ALL my friends regardless of sexual orientation or political beliefs and whether or not they believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny

great!!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service