For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!
1. Never slap a man who is chewing tobacco
2. Never kick a cowchip on a hot day
3. There are two theories to arguing with a woman
4. Never miss a good chance to shut up
5. Always drink upstream from the herd
6. If you find yourself in a hole,stop digging
7. The quickest way to double your money is to
fold it and put it back in your pocket
8. There are 3 kinds of men:
The ones who learn by reading
The few that learn by observation
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence
to find out for themselves
9. Good judgement comes from experience and a lot of
that comes from bad judgement
10. If your riding ahead of the herd,take a look back every
now and then to make sure it's still there
11. Letting the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than
trying to put it back in.
12. After eating an entire bull,a mountain lion felt so good he started
roaring.He kept up until a hunter came a long and shot him.
The moral : When your full of bull keep your mouth shut
Hey, Stick, number five brings a story back to my mind. In 1966 I was stationed an NAS Adak Alaska. Some of us went camping in the tundra for a few days. At one point we were walking uphill next to a stream. Some of us took a moment to take a leak in said stream. After we finished, one of our troop, named Bill, came up to where we were sitting. I asked him what took him so long. He said, "I was enjoying a fresh drink from the stream". The rest of us nearly died laughing. To answer your question?? We DID tell him!!!!