RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

HEADING OUT TO DINNER WITH MY TWO DAUGHTERS. SON AT IN-LAWS. TOMORROW AT SON'S FOR DINNER WITH ALL.

HERE'S WISHING ALL MY NAVY BUDDIES AND FAMILIES THE MERRIEST OF CHRISTMAS WISHES!

Dave

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merry Christmas Dave!

Have a great holiday. I am going down to the VA nursing home and take my friend (WWII lady) out to dinner. 

Happy New Year to all!

0734 hours Dallas time...Severe T Storm warnings with a "POSSIBILITY" of snow accumliation of 2"to 3" of snow along with possible FREEZING RAIN....Oh what a thrill....

HAPPY JOY JOY......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my...........snow coming here soon....!!!

wow! had a bit of snow Xmas eve, but that is it. hope it wasn't too bad. enjoy your day!

So far NO SNOW...but it's been a bone chillin drizzle so far...and naturally the dogs have gotta go out n pee..and sniff...and explore...arrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhh.......freezin my bunz off n ain't got that much bunz to freeze off

Well, now that is why I have a cat only now and no more dogs.  I don't like walking them at night when it is -20 and snowing!!

I never did go down to the VA today, my friend is not feeling good; so I will see her on Friday.,

ALL ALONE for another holiday.........guess it is frozen pizza again!!

HOPE EVERYBODY HAS A MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!  Sorry to hear that DIANE !

It is my life and I guess I am learning to live with it?

I pray that everyone has a GREAT Christmas/holiday season, and a safe new year!

This community gives me a lot of fellowship, friendlyness, and some humor now and then.  :)

Take care all, and Diane; don't let the Pizza get cold!

Thank you.......and back at you.  I actually talked dinner last night for my boyfriend.  This is the second time and he hasn't died yet!!   I made homemade laszane (?) with salad and bread..........AND desert......you figure that out. :)

It is really cold here this morning. Waiting for Packer game to start.

I hope you can cook it better than you can spell it. ;-)

RSS

Notes

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Everyone may have noticed that your web browser was forcing you to turn on Flash to see your badge. Adobe is doing away with Flash in a couple months so the Badges function will stop working completely then so we've removed that  feature from the main page.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:05pm. Last updated by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:02pm. Last updated by Bob Marioni Jul 1.

© 2020   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service