RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

Hi, I served on the USS Ranger in RVAH-9 in the airframes division between 68-69. I am trying to locate former shipmates that I worked with to verify our use of Toluene which is a well know carcinogen with long range cancer causing effects. I have VA claim for prostrate cancer for which my claim was denied.

Anyone that either has relevant information pertaining to the use of Toluene in the airframes division (I used it every day while cleaning the airframes surfaces) and it effects or knows of and could put me in touch with any of my former shipmates to include: Terry Burch, Terry Hughes, David Little, Edward J. Cambpell, Robert Ferrick, AMS-1 Storey, AMH1 Wiltrout, AMH2 Sour, AMH3 Vorheis, AMS2 Nelson or AMH3 Saunders would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted on my cell phone at dsmall@litigationsupportpi.com. or 617-953-6799 would be greatly appreciated. Note that I'm a private detective (love my work) so my phone answers "Litigation Support Investigations".. 

Thank you!

Dave Small 

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw Terry Burch's name on another website years ago. I think he lives in PA. I think I made a wespac with you in 68-69 wihen the Ranger went to north Korea to show force. I was an AE. I remember a lot of those name but do not know there where abouts. I also worked on the line with toulene cleaning everything. It was an everyday occurrance.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service