For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

Anyone know where I go to get a VETERANS ID CARD....or do they even have those any more..

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I suggest you contact the local office of your state representatives/congressmen. Where I live in PA, the County Recorder of Deeds issues a County Veteran Photo ID after showing discharge documents. (Many businesses in the County and beyond offer discounts to Vets who show the card.)

Though not exactly the same, I also was issued a Dept. of Veterans Affairs Photo ID from the VA clinic I go to, and find this card also works when I need to validate my Veterans status.

Hope this helps.

The VA is where I got mine. Just wander down to the nearest Clinic or Hospital and ask them to point you toward registration/ID. They'll take your picture and make you fill out some paper work. Take a copy of your DD214 with you.

Anyone who doesn't have a copy of your DD-214 can follow the instructions here to request a copy: Request Your Military Service Records Online, by Mail, or by Fax

I got mine at my county clerk's office with a copy of my DD-214.



Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Everyone may have noticed that your web browser was forcing you to turn on Flash to see your badge. Adobe is doing away with Flash in a couple months so the Badges function will stop working completely then so we've removed that  feature from the main page.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:05pm. Last updated by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:02pm. Last updated by Bob Marioni Jul 1.

© 2020   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service