RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

Those known as of October 2019. Please add any that are not listed below.

Bishop, Bruce E.                             Growe, R.G.                               Milewski, John

Bradshaw, C.L.                                Hoffman, J.B.                            Monroe, Vincent D.

Burt, Don M.                                    James, Charlie N.                     Overshiner, Leonard "Benny"

Choyce, Charlie V.                           Kilcline, Tom J.                          Repp, R.W.

Clark, Wayne L.                               Knight, John C.                         Schultz, John C.

Gollehon, William R.                        Kontos, L.G. "Nik"                    Sheetz, Roy L.

Grace, L.W.                                      Lenhardt, H.F.                           Toschlog, Steve C.

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just learned of three more 1966-1968 RVAH-11 Shipmates who are no longer with us.

Brooks, D.I.                         Dartnell, W.H.                         Sprague, G.E.

If someone (or someones) will search and find a picture or each of the departed Heavy-11 Shipmates and a copy of their obituaries and either make a post for each one in the format the other individual posts are made here (or send the info to me at rvahroster@gmail.com and I'll make the post) that would be great.

If making a post please verify that there isn't already an existing post so there won't be duplicates.

Sad to report the addition of six (6) more of our 1966-1968 RVAH-11 Shipmates who are no longer with us.

Harrelson, Zan E.                               Karcher, Thomas A.                              Melnick, Daniel H.

Hostettler, Gerald B.                          Maki, Michael A.                                   Middaugh, Alan E.

Somehow failed to earlier mention A.W. "Al" Turner who passed at the age of 49 in 1996. He was a PN3/PN2 in the 1966-1968 timeframe.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service