For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

So how do I get a copy of my file in the Navy...

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Click this link: Veterans' Service Records and follow the instructions

Or go to/call your local US Congresscritter's office and see if they can help you request it (requests from them usually get faster responses).

Just found this a couple minutes ago

Government Shutdown:
Due to the shutdown of the Federal Government, National Archives facilities are closed, websites and social media are not being updated or monitored, and activities are canceled, with the following exceptions which remain open and operational: Federal Records Centers, Federal Register, the Ronald Reagan Museum, and the George W. Bush Museum.
View the NARA Contingency Plan for Agency Operations During Funding Lapse for more information.


© 2020   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service