RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

The other day I went over to a nearby CVS Pharmacy.
When I got there, I went straight to the back of the store to where the Pharmacists' Counter is located and took out my little brown bottle along with a teaspoon and laid them both onto the counter.
The pharmacist came over smiled and asked if he could help me.
I said, "Yes! Could you please taste this for me?"
Being I'm a senior citizen...I guess the Pharmacist just went along with me, and picked up the spoon and put a tiny bit of the liquid on his tongue and swilled it around.
Then with a stomach-churning look on his face he spit it out on the floor and began coughing.
When he finally was finished, I looked him right in the eye and asked, "Now, does that taste sweet to you?"
The pharmacist, shaking his head back and forth with a venomous look in his eyes yelled, "HELL NO!!!"
So I said, "Oh thank God! That's a real relief! My doctor told me to get a pharmacist to test my urine for sugar!"
Well, I can never go back to that CVS again, but I really don't care though, because they aren't very friendly there anyway!!!

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YOUR SO BAD , STICK !!!!!!!!!!!

Well.. I guess that means that.... (wait for it...) Urine Charge!!

So, I suppose the pharmacist was pissed off... or pissed on...

And I don't know why he'd get so upset... after all, a pharmacist has a .... Pee H D, right?

(Somebody stop me...)

"pissed off... or pissed on..."?????

My dear Old Granny used to say, "It's much better to be pissed off than pissed on"! I always remembered that!  :)

I got you one better John... Before I retired, I worked in the Medical Education department of a huge teaching hospital... part of my job was helping the docs prepare the lectures that they gave to med students and other docs... Several years ago, I was working with a Urologist to prepare a lecture on incontinence... and to this day, I still remember his opening slide... it said, "To be pissed off is bad, to be pissed on is worse... but to piss on yourself REALLY SUCKS!"

Seemed funny at the time, but the older I get, the more relative it becomes...

RSS

© 2019   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service