RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

Just home from a Muslim birthday party.musical chairs was a bit slow, but damnnn, pass the parcel sure was quick as hell

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good one too.

some people just know how to throw a party!

Did they use one of these?

Dunno Steve..... "ACCESS DENIED TO THE WEBPAGE".....????

If at first you don't succeed...find another picture!

Retro 1964 Milton-Bradley Commercials (Toys and Games)

Yeah....I remember those...guessin those today would get confiscated 

you'd be thrown out of school for that! not college though!

Remember when Mattel had pistols n rifles that shot GREEN plastic bullets..The guns were called MATTEL SHOOTIN SHELLS..they were re useable but there was not a lot of force behind them...worked off a spring IIRC..one of the FIRST things to be taken off the market(later)"DUE TO POSSIBLE EYE INJURIES"...

I gave my kids one of those for Christmas back when they first came out and waaay before things got all PC.  It was a hit with everybody for a long time.

They bought out all the time bomb games to use as practice !!??

Good!!

hmmmmm, would have been a good time to do a "switch-er-roo" and put the real thing in!

RSS

Notes

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Everyone may have noticed that your web browser was forcing you to turn on Flash to see your badge. Adobe is doing away with Flash in a couple months so the Badges function will stop working completely then so we've removed that  feature from the main page.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:05pm. Last updated by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:02pm. Last updated by Bob Marioni Jul 1.

© 2020   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service