RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

And a favorite of mine.

His wife Play Dough, and children, John, Jane, and Dosey Dough will all be there. Unfortunately, his elderly father, Pop Tart, will not be able to attend

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too funny John... Thanks for the grins!! I especially like the pit bull with the bone...

True story... I worked in the Medical Education department of a large teaching hospital and we had CPR classes once a month using the "Annies" - CPR Dummies that you can practice on. Over the years, some of these wear out and get tossed out and during that process, I "rescued" a foot off one of the mannequins. It sat in my office for a long time... don't know why... it was just something cool to be sitting on my desk? (Yeah... I'm strange...but I can live with that... )

Anyway, one year we had a HUGE snowfall and over the next couple of days, the plows raised these huge mountains of snow on the roadsides... I couldn't help it... One morning I went out there and stuck that foot in one of those huge drifts and left it there...

How was I to know that this would totally freak people out and that it would end up with two fire trucks, an ambulance, several police cars and a rescue crew... who were NOT AMUSED when they found out this wasn't some poor guy who got caught when the snowplows went through...

Needless to say, I DID NOT fess up and they wrote it off as "Malicious Vandals'...

Damn kids...

Hey, Bill, that is a great story for sure! I'm sure you made the right move in not coming clean on that one! I copied that story to share with a few friends with similar senses of humor, and of course the local F.B.I. Office!  NOT!!!!  LOL

RSS

© 2019   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service