RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

2014 would be better. what say you. I live in Naples, fl. but I would be glad to help if I can.

dick Callahan

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It’s been a few years (2009) when Rvah / Navy had its last reunion. Does anyone know if there is a reunion committee & if not maybe we need to put one together?

It would be a great year to have another one down in the heart of Naval Aviation – Pensacola, Fl in 2014.

My suggestion on next reunion to planning committee
1: This would be in November 2014 at Pensacola during Blue Angles home coming.
2: Day one (Wednesday) – registration & ready room open.
3: Day two (Thursday) - Day trip by charter bus to Mobile to visit USS Alabama battle ship & USS Drum.
4: Day two – Dinner on one of the cruse boats in either Mobile or Pensacola
5: Day three (Friday) – NAS Pensacola for Blue Angel home coming air show. – Charter bus - this is an all day show from 9am to 7:30 pm. It’s free but we could get group discount tickets in VIP section which include lunch (cost $50.00).
6: Day four (Saturday) – squadron picnic with dinner at either Air museum or another location.                                                                         7

7: Day five (Sunday) – get underway & head back home.

Sounds good, but November starts the Thanksgiving / /Christmas holidays and could cause a scheduling problem for some of our members...

I don’t know if there is a reunion committee & do they have anything in the works.

Hi Dick, I don't know if you remember me but I was also with five at Sanford then part of the wes-pak cruise in 64-65.

Hope you are doing well. Bob Burlander mentioned you were in Fl. Couldn't get away from the great weather.

Would love to hear form you, drop me a note and I will call you sometime. don_ddms@yahoo.com or 1-309-968-7225.

Nice to see you are with the RVAH group.

RSS

Notes

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Everyone may have noticed that your web browser was forcing you to turn on Flash to see your badge. Adobe is doing away with Flash in a couple months so the Badges function will stop working completely then so we've removed that  feature from the main page.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:05pm. Last updated by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:02pm. Last updated by Bob Marioni Jul 1.

© 2020   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service