RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

2014 would be better. what say you. I live in Naples, fl. but I would be glad to help if I can.

dick Callahan

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It’s been a few years (2009) when Rvah / Navy had its last reunion. Does anyone know if there is a reunion committee & if not maybe we need to put one together?

It would be a great year to have another one down in the heart of Naval Aviation – Pensacola, Fl in 2014.

My suggestion on next reunion to planning committee
1: This would be in November 2014 at Pensacola during Blue Angles home coming.
2: Day one (Wednesday) – registration & ready room open.
3: Day two (Thursday) - Day trip by charter bus to Mobile to visit USS Alabama battle ship & USS Drum.
4: Day two – Dinner on one of the cruse boats in either Mobile or Pensacola
5: Day three (Friday) – NAS Pensacola for Blue Angel home coming air show. – Charter bus - this is an all day show from 9am to 7:30 pm. It’s free but we could get group discount tickets in VIP section which include lunch (cost $50.00).
6: Day four (Saturday) – squadron picnic with dinner at either Air museum or another location.                                                                         7

7: Day five (Sunday) – get underway & head back home.

Sounds good, but November starts the Thanksgiving / /Christmas holidays and could cause a scheduling problem for some of our members...

I don’t know if there is a reunion committee & do they have anything in the works.

Hi Dick, I don't know if you remember me but I was also with five at Sanford then part of the wes-pak cruise in 64-65.

Hope you are doing well. Bob Burlander mentioned you were in Fl. Couldn't get away from the great weather.

Would love to hear form you, drop me a note and I will call you sometime. don_ddms@yahoo.com or 1-309-968-7225.

Nice to see you are with the RVAH group.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service