RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

Dave Shaffer AQB-2's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (236) Replies Latest Activity

Admin

"Good video..thanks for posting.  I noted at 3:36 one crazy looking ship.  Looks like…"

Dave Shaffer AQB-2 replied Oct 15 to Happy Birthday Navy!!

1 Oct 15
Reply by Dave Shaffer AQB-2

"Back in the days of real men.  We still have a few today but in smaller numbers.   L…"

Dave Shaffer AQB-2 replied Oct 3 to WW II war film .Recon! Good piece of history!

4 Oct 3

"Good point.  Sitting a one of a kind museum in a low-lying hurricane zone is just wa…"

Dave Shaffer AQB-2 replied Sep 29 to Pensacola Flooding

4 Sep 29

"Glad you posted.  I had read your dad's obituary and thought he had lived an interes…"

Dave Shaffer AQB-2 replied Jul 6 to Thanks

3 Jul 6

Admin

"We have been under an alien attack in our house for quite some time.  Sometimes I ev…"

Dave Shaffer AQB-2 replied Apr 7 to This pictures seems to explain a lot..

4 Apr 7
Reply by peter cummings derose

Admin

"RIP Joe.  I always enjoyed your posts."

Dave Shaffer AQB-2 replied Mar 29 to AT1 Joseph F. Brouthers USN Retired, Served with RVAH-6 and RVAH-1

3 Mar 29

Admin

"Pretty good interview.  Hit most of the hight points about the RA5C and added person…"

Dave Shaffer AQB-2 replied Nov 23, 2019 to The Fighter Pilot Podcast

1 Nov 23, 2019

"OK.  Where are all the comments on this news story??"

Dave Shaffer AQB-2 replied Sep 21, 2019 to HOLY MOLEY

4 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Steven R. Ewing

Admin

"Does this look familiar?"

Dave Shaffer AQB-2 replied Jul 30, 2019 to How many former Verdan Techs out there remember these?

2 Jul 30, 2019

Admin

"Yankee screwdriver.  Never to be used to take off aluminum panels...but they work ve…"

Dave Shaffer AQB-2 replied Jul 30, 2019 to How many former Verdan Techs out there remember these?

2 Jul 30, 2019

RSS

Notes

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Everyone may have noticed that your web browser was forcing you to turn on Flash to see your badge. Adobe is doing away with Flash in a couple months so the Badges function will stop working completely then so we've removed that  feature from the main page.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:05pm. Last updated by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Steven R. Ewing Jul 1, 2020 at 2:02pm. Last updated by Bob Marioni Jul 1.

© 2020   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service