RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

Donald Lee Frederking's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Richard, I have been trying to contact you for some time. Do you live anywhere near…"

Donald Lee Frederking replied Mar 28, 2016 to Captain Roy Elden Farmer USN Retired CO VAH-5 and VAH-3

6 Mar 28, 2016
Reply by Donald Lee Frederking

"Hi Dick, I don't know if you remember me but I was also with five at Sanford then pa…"

Donald Lee Frederking replied Feb 14, 2016 to 2013 about gone.

4 Feb 14, 2016

"I just received your reply and I believe you are an hour ahead of me so I thought I…"

Donald Lee Frederking replied Feb 14, 2016 to VA vs Blue Water Sailors Agent Orange Benefits

10 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by David H Small

"Buddy, can you send me this picture? I would like to use it in my DRO presentation.…"

Donald Lee Frederking replied Feb 7, 2016 to VA vs Blue Water Sailors Agent Orange Benefits

10 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by David H Small

"The sailor in the car that was hit by a sail boat was a member of squadron RVAH-5 an…"

Donald Lee Frederking replied Jan 17, 2016 to Hit By A Sail Boat:

5 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by Mike Mercer

"This man is MAD. Great words with control and pointed to our stupid elected. If they…"

Donald Lee Frederking replied Jan 15, 2016 to I believe this man....

5 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by peter c derose

"Buddy, you wont believe what I found today. I joined another organization BWNVVA "Bl…"

Donald Lee Frederking replied Jan 15, 2016 to VA vs Blue Water Sailors Agent Orange Benefits

10 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by David H Small

"Fix the problem? Americans never say can't be done, they just push back till it is d…"

Donald Lee Frederking replied Jan 13, 2016 to VETERANS OFFICE

5 Mar 3
Reply by STICK

"I found that as I got older my bike didn't stay upright as well as it use too, so I…"

Donald Lee Frederking replied Jan 12, 2016 to A Trike for us old folks...

7 Jan 12, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service