RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

Introduce Yourself! (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greg Pepitone Heavy 7

Greetings   Graduated HS June of 65, signed up for a summer term at a local college. That lasted 3 weeks grew up knowing the military was a…

Started by Greg Pepitone

10 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Mike Yondrick

Update on 156615

Hello to all. I'm an "Outsider" to the RA-5C community that has a very real attachment. June 23, 2010 I went out to China lake NAS, and me…

Started by DOUGLAS ALLEN

27 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Larry Quentin Sawyer

Hello from France!

Dear RecceNet community, let me introduce myself, my name is Guillaume "Radium" LAURENT, from France. I never had a chance to join neither…

Started by Guillaume Laurent

4 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Stick

Meet Bobby Harker from Heavy-3 and CRAW-1 =)> Now @ the University of Florida

This is what I've been up to: Robert A. Harker's Linkedin Profile I've raised two strong boys, been married to the same woman since 1978 a…

Started by Robert Harker

0 Jun 21, 2013

David Dillard Introduction

Well if I did this right then all is well, if not, so be it and send me instructions from the BUPERS manual. After all I was a PC on a RA5C…

Started by David H. Dillard

15 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Dave Weber

I guess I go next --

I was born in Corinth, New York a small paper mill town in northeastern NY State. Made it through one year of college before dropping out.…

Started by Robert (Andy) Andrus AME2

4 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by John Peluso

New Kid

I was born in bakersfield, CA in Dec 1940.  We moved to the REAL NORTHERN CA to Anderson in 1946. Went thru grade school in and around Ande…

Started by William L Wilkerson

3 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by John Peluso

Me first?

OK, I'll be the test subject: Steve Ewing Born in Ohio in the 1950s Moved to Florida (against my will) in the 60s. Joined the Navy in the e…

Started by Steve Ewing

10 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Diane Brown

RSS

© 2018   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service