RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

Introduce Yourself! (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

March update / newsletter for the RVAH-5 40TH DECOMMISSIONING ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION/REUNION.

March update / newsletter for the RVAH-5 40TH DECOMMISSIONING ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION/REUNION. Here is the update / newsletter RVAH-5%20Reu…

Started by Joseph Alleman

0 Mar 31, 2017

RVAH-5 40th Decommissioning Anniversary Celebration/Reunion

Attached is the February update......  Please help spread the word...... RVAH-5%20Reunion%20February%20Update.docx

0 Mar 1, 2017

Some more from the DV!!! :)

Well, the demented vault is getting low, so here are a few more for your perusal.

Started by John Peluso

1 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by peter c derose

WTF just happened!

I just made this picture up, and I call it "Two groups of people who ended up saying "WTF just happened!".

Started by John Peluso

4 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Bill Shea

RVAH-5 Reunion Update....

RVAH-5 Reunion January Update..... Greetings to all Savage Son’s, Family and Friends…. It’s Jan 31st so it is time for the third monthly up…

3 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Joseph Alleman

February Newsletter

In 1962, my high school friend (1-2 years older) had joined the SeaBees and had deployed to VietNam where they were building an airfield. I…

Started by Jerry Moffitt

0 Jan 31, 2017

Beach Detachments Records During WestPac Cruises

I believe I posed this question before just why is there no records for most of us who went ashore to work on repairs for the aircraft or…

Started by James J. Montalbano

2 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by James J. Montalbano

RVAH-5 Reunion Update....

Greetings to all Savage Son’s, Family and Friends…. This is my second monthly update to the RVAH-5 Reunion being planned for Sept 30, 2017.…

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Walter Olson

Tee shirts, caps, etc.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye: Anyone interested that lives in the Sanford, Fl. area!  Including retired members, members of the Fleet Reserve Branch 14…

Started by Rodney D Chapman

0 Jan 3, 2017

Here's To Albany Heavy 3 1968 . . .

https://youtu.be/bDRbF80NKDU

Started by Jerry Moffitt

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by peter c derose

RSS

© 2018   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service