RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

Introduce Yourself! (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RVAH-5 40 yr Decommissioning/Reunion Celebration update letter for the month of June 2017.

Greetings to All RVAH-5 Savage Sons, Family and Friends. Attached is the H5 40 yr Decommissioning/Reunion Celebration update letter for the…

Started by Joseph Alleman

0 Jul 1, 2017

Carrier Operations

Does anyone have any idea of how an ex-navy veteran might be able to go on a carrier (when doing carrier quals) to watch the operations of…

Started by Ronald E. Moseley

8 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Ronald E. Moseley

Sad note

Was just informed that a shipmate of ours, Albert "Salt" Saltalmachea RVAH-6 1972-75, passed away last night after a long battle with illne…

Started by Don F Bailey

1 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by peter c derose

Obvious BS Spam

Just got an invite to give up all my data to a RETIRED NAVY GENERAL. lol. It came from recnet. He found a way to tag in on our site. Be saf…

Started by John C. Hanner

4 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Steve Ewing

Naval history

http://loyceedeen.webstarts.co m/uploads/GoingHome.mp4    Burial at sea   Tough times: for a tough warrior.   Here's a forgotten film recor…

Started by Steve Courtney

0 May 29, 2017

Looking for old friend

I am looking for an old buddy. I last had contact with him when we were in Key West, Fl around 1975. His name is Daniel H. Peavy. He was an…

Started by Dan Reyes

3 May 15, 2017
Reply by Dan Reyes

Unarmed and unafraid tee shirts

Does anyone have such an item?  I'm looking for some that I can have an A5A or  RA5C added to the back.  Not only for myself, but for the m…

Started by Rodney D Chapman

1 May 1, 2017
Reply by Robert L. John Allison

April update / newsletter for the RVAH-5 40TH DECOMMISSIONING ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION/REUNION.

Greetings To All...... Please see the attached file for the April update...... Joe RVAH-5%20Reunion%20April%20Update.docx

0 May 1, 2017

Some new funnies from the vault.

Have a great day, and remember ...... SMILE OFTEN!

Started by John Peluso

1 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Dave Shaffer AQB-2

March update / newsletter for the RVAH-5 40TH DECOMMISSIONING ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION/REUNION.

March update / newsletter for the RVAH-5 40TH DECOMMISSIONING ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION/REUNION. Here is the update / newsletter RVAH-5%20Reu…

0 Mar 31, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service