RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

In Memorium (129)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gary Gonterman

Gary Richard Gonterman Obituary Guest Book 1 entry "To the Gonterman Family, You are in our thoughts and..."- Paul and Kathy Rosino…

Started by Basil F. (Woody) Woodard

2 Jul 11, 2012

Ernest Borgnine, Formerly Gunners Mate 1st Class, USN (Honorary Chief Petty Officer)

Navy Veteran passes away at age 95 Borgnine joined the Navy in 1935 and served on a destroyer during World War II. He weighed 135 pounds w…

Started by Steve Ewing

1 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by peter c derose

AQ-2 James Lee Traweek

Martin Garrick passed on the information that our shipmate James had passed away in 2011. Here is a link to his obituary: James Lee Traweek…

Started by Steve Ewing

0 Jul 2, 2012

Cdr. William H. 'Slim' Somerville

William 'Slim' Somerville, 85, loved his family, had passion for aviation He flew A-3Ds with VAH-6. May he have "Fair winds and followin…

Started by Steve Ewing

1 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by peter c derose

THE DECLINE OF NAVAL AVAITION

Got this from Joe Phillips.....Maybe some of ya 'all did too... Philip Tucker   Friday, June 8, 2012 6:01 PM The DECLINE OF NAVAL AVIATIO…

Started by Stick

2 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by peter c derose

Who was the first idiot to say "Have a Happy Memorial Day"?

The Last Full Measure Dress Blues Memorial Day - Arlington

Started by Steve Ewing

7 May 28, 2012
Reply by Steve Ewing

CPO Adam Brown, USN

Take a look at these two videos on the NRA's Life of Duty" website: Adam Brown 1 Adam Brown 2 (***WARNING: POSSIBLE SANDSTORM***)

Started by Steve Ewing

0 May 5, 2012

LCDR TERRY LEE FULTON

RVAHNAVY Shipmate Terry Lee Fulton, age 66, Lt. Commander, U.S. Navy, Retired, of Meadow Lakes Blvd, Cedartown, GA, died Friday evening, Ap…

Started by Stick

2 Apr 27, 2012

FOUND THIS THIS MORNING ON F B

This guy came in today and asked if it was ok if he left this on the bar.. I cried :( I left it there until like 1130 tonight.... I didn't…

Started by Stick

5 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by peter c derose

For all us shipmates getting up in years

Just thinking of our "In memory" section and it occured to me as I get older and more things go wrong, that if I happened to pass away at s…

Started by tony hoffmann

4 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by John Peluso

RSS

© 2018   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service