RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

In Memorium (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOUND THIS THIS MORNING ON F B

This guy came in today and asked if it was ok if he left this on the bar.. I cried :( I left it there until like 1130 tonight.... I didn't…

Started by Stick

5 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by peter c derose

For all us shipmates getting up in years

Just thinking of our "In memory" section and it occured to me as I get older and more things go wrong, that if I happened to pass away at s…

Started by tony hoffmann

4 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by John Peluso

A Life Long Friend

I just wanted to share this with all my shipmates! I recently lost a friend, more like a brother, that was also in the Navy! His name is Wi…

Started by John Peluso

1 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Dave Weber

TALLMAN,CHARLES ELMER Cdr.Ret.USN

Just to inform you of the death of Elmer Charles Tallman, Cdr. Ret. USN on Nov.. 6th 2011. A beautiful service was held at St. Peter's Luth…

Started by Stick

1 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Steve Ewing

We will not forget

Started by Heavy 1

3 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Michael P Andrews

A SOLDIER DIED TODAY

A Soldier Died Today" A POEM WORTH READING (Author Unknown) He was getting Old and paunchy And his hair was falling fast, And he sat around…

Started by Stick

0 Sep 10, 2011

THOSE KILLED INACTION..HELO SHOT DOWN

The Department of Defense announced today the deaths of 30 servicemembers who were supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. They died Aug. 6…

Started by Stick

0 Aug 12, 2011

STANDING GUARD....

Some of us may have gotten a picture of an American Eagle perched on a tombstone..So me being me did some lookin around and found....     B…

Started by Stick

0 Jul 29, 2011

LT. Jimmy Crawford NAS Key West

Lt. Jimmy Crawford Memorial Service   Did anyone know Mr. Crawford either in the Navy, as a Monroe County Sheriffs Deputy or with NAS Key W…

Started by Steve Ewing

0 Jul 26, 2011

Remember

Started by Heavy 1

1 May 31, 2011
Reply by Samuel Shive Jr

RSS

© 2018   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service