RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

General Conversation (584)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

something to read and chew on

Please do read this….it will definitely open your eyes. ____________________________________ A Lesson to be Learned on the Anniversary of W…

Started by Dave Weber

4 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Steven R. Ewing

THE WALL

A female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a lon…

Started by Stick

1 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Dave Weber

DUE TO STUPIDITY ON MY PART.....

....and my deleting of ALL things VIGGILANTE AC on the old site I humbly offer the following and only hope I did something right for a chan…

Started by Stick

1 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Michael Thompson

WE GOTS........

SNOW!!! Dammit....some of these North Texans ain't gotta clue how to drive in this kinda weather

Started by Stick

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Stick

ALL HANDS...

Just recieved a message from Dave Webber...He will going in for eye surgery Friday morning...lets keep him in our prayers for a speedy reco…

Started by Stick

7 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Stick

Admin

I'm Shocked!!! Shocked anyone could ever think such a thing!

What reason could a wife ever have to kill her husband? Police questioned cyanide victim's wife for hours

Started by Steven R. Ewing

1 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Diane Brown

Admin

Do you need a job?

Joe Phillips asked me to post this. NOW HEAR THIS: Jim Neal of TSI Aerospace (an Aviation "headhunting" business), Phone: 1-803-589-9128…

0 Jan 8, 2013

Admin

A few here might recognize this former Heavy Attack Sailor.

Steve Jones at Jacksonville International Airport 1-4-13 He was with Heavy 9 up to decommissioning and then with heavy 12 for a few mon…

4 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Steven R. Ewing

AN ARMY OF HUNTERS

AMERICA'S HUNTERS I have seen this before but it needs repeating. Interesting slant on things AMERICA'S HUNTERS ---Pretty Amazing! The wor…

Started by Stick

6 Jan 4, 2013

SOME NEW LAWS FOR 2013 GO INTO EFFECT

Many new, unusual state laws will take effect when the ball drops at midnight and millions of Americans ring in the New Year, including one…

Started by Stick

6 Jan 4, 2013

RSS

© 2020   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service