RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

General Conversation (575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fire cruises - Forrestal/Enterprise

Just wondering if anybody, besides me, made it to both of the fires.  Forrestal on July 29, 1967, and Enterprise on January 14, 1969??? Was…

Started by James M Parks

2 Jun 8
Reply by Brad Jones

LOTS n LOTS

Not sure but it seems to me there are quite a few who have applied or posted and all are using this  address... Las CrucesUnited States I…

Started by STICK

0 May 26

BART STARR

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/packers-legend-5-time-champion-bart-starr-dies-at-age-85/ar-AABWfl0?ocid=spartandhp

Started by STICK

0 May 26

Joe "Hoser" Satrapa

A reporter for the newspaper in Arizona that should have carried an Obit for Joe "Hoser" Satrapa is looking to talk to someone who knew him…

Started by Steven R. Ewing

2 May 10
Reply by Steven R. Ewing

Looking for a Squadron Patch?

I see requests for where to get a Squadron patch from time to time and what was originally the best source, Plane Crazy Enterprises (Plane…

Started by Steven R. Ewing

2 Apr 26
Reply by Brad Jones

Research Help: 1967 & 1973 Med Deployments

I am researching the IOIC system associated with the RA-5C. I am specifically looking at the Mediterranean deployments of the SARATOGA/RVAH…

Started by CDR Bryan Leese

5 Mar 2
Reply by Steven R. Ewing

TIMES ARE REALLY CHANGING.....

https://www.bizjournals.com/newyork/news/2019/01/01/auto-industry-said-goodbye-to-these-cars-in-2018.html?ana=yahoo&yptr=yahoo&hl=1

Started by STICK

2 Feb 14
Reply by STICK

COPY

Oh GREAT and NOBLE fellow members ... What is the best way to get a copy of my papers/certificates/from DAY 1 which is around 5/MAR/1962 ti…

Started by STICK

1 Feb 11
Reply by peter c derose

Great Feb 19 newsletter.

Are  my eyes deceiving me or is the very nice head-on lead pic of the carrier reversed?? Must be the deep freeze we're in!

Started by stephen j. kokkins

5 Feb 3
Reply by Steven R. Ewing

QUIET ??

Sure has been awfully quiet on here lately...???

Started by STICK

0 Jan 7

RSS

© 2019   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service