RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet

For those who served in the RVAH Community, their families, and friends!

Breaking News (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

16 YR OLD..........

Sad part is that is probably what really happened

Started by Stick

4 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Dave Weber

Navy Chief lie?

One day, while a Navy Chief was cutting a branch of a tree above a river, his axe fell into the river. When he cried out, the Lord appeared…

Started by Larry Quentin Sawyer

2 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by peter c derose

Wrong group

Why not put these same numbers in effect with the Legislative and Executive branches of government it would save a lot more money and we wo…

Started by Joe Brouthers

2 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Dave Weber

White House tours

I am as mad and appalled as most others that obama has closed the White House (OUR HOUSE), to all tours. BUT, as long as he is living there…

Started by Dave Weber

1 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Joe Brouthers

Our tax dollars at work

The Obama White House is cutting $65 billion in the sequester, but it could easily leave or torch 750,000 pieces of major military hardware…

Started by Joe Brouthers

5 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Dave Weber

death

Venezuela's Hugo Chavez Dies Don't know about anyone else......I sure as hell ain't gonna miss him! Guess all the CITGO stations will be…

Started by Dave Weber

2 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Stick

interesting change in TSA policy.

TSA to allow small knives, bats, clubs on planes Must Read?Yes 37 Email Story Print By JOAN LOWY, AP 3 hours ago news-national-20130305-US.…

Started by Dave Weber

4 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by peter c derose

Sequestration!

After watching and listening to all the media and political commentary about the current funding mess. I'm reminded of a cartoon caption fr…

Started by Steve Courtney

3 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by John Peluso

BLASPHEMY!!! OF THE WORST KIND...

http://www.egmcartech.com/2012/04/16/2014-ford-mustang-to-appeal-to-evos-concept/ Carroll Shelby will come back from his grave and kick so…

Started by Stick

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Dave Weber

NEW MEDAL FOR DRONE PILOTS

WASHINGTON -- Critics have dubbed it “the Nintendo medal” and “the Purple Buttocks.” Veterans groups are lobbying the White House against i…

Started by Stick

6 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Dave Shaffer AQB-2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Bob Marioni.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service